Getting Started with Therapy
We’re glad you’re interested in working with us.
When you know it’s time to make changes in your life and get the support you need to move in a new direction, it’s important to find therapy that is right for you. We offer holistic, creative and mind-body approaches to help our clients make real and lasting change.
We might be a good fit for you if:
- You are age 16 or older
- You are looking for individual or couples therapy
- You are interested in our integrative approach to therapy
- You want in-person therapy in Great Barrington, MA or telehealth from anywhere in MA or NY
- You have the ability to work with our payment and insurance procedures – all of our clients pay out of pocket, some of our clients can use out-of-network insurance benefits to get reimbursement after paying for our services
- You have the scheduling flexibility to attend sessions during regular business hours and understand that options for time slots may be limited
Do We Have Openings?
We have very limited openings for new clients. The wait time might be several weeks to a couple months. Occasionally, we can get someone in sooner. Use the contact form at the bottom of the page or email hello(at)movementmatterstherapy.com to see the current status for wait time.
To be notified when we do have openings, join our mailing list. You’ll also get our tip sheets on anxiety and sleep and receive our occasional newsletter.
We are not currently running any groups.
When we have openings, the next step in getting started is to schedule a free phone consultation. Usually this call is scheduled with our Director, Annabelle Coote. We’ll spend about 20 – 30 minutes on the phone. You’ll get a chance to share about your situation and learn more about how we can help. We’ll also take a look at which of our therapists might be the right choice for you.
If we are full or we are not a good fit, click here to find information on how to find another therapist.