Monica Thomas, MA, LMHC, R-DMT
I love talking to people about what matters to them. I see therapy as an opportunity to help my clients slow down from all the rush in life and take time to reflect on their experiences and what matters to them. It’s pretty amazing to be able to make life choices with more intention instead of going about life on autopilot. As a therapist, I’m invested in what’s going on with my clients. I balance a practical approach with creative exploration, and I think it’s really important find the laugher in the process. I want my clients to feel excited about what’s coming next for them and feel comfortable with who they are.
- BA: History, Macalester College, St. Paul, MN
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling with a specialization in Dance/Movement Therapy, Lesley University, Cambridge, MA
- LMHC: Licensed Mental Health Counselor (MA)
- R-DMT: Registered Dance/Movement Therapist
- Language Skills: Conversational Spanish